giovedì 28 aprile 2011

My girls!

Here they are! They're my testimonials. They're five for now, but I expect to have lots of new entries soon.


(sto scrivendo a vuoto perchè nessuno mi segue, spero che presto la cosa cambi D:)




Yoriko is the oldest and she's been my first model. She's japanese (Captain Obvious??)



Beth is the youngest...some people think she looks like a pig, others think she's a little angel. I prefer the second option, guess why xD




Carys has a welsh name, and pretty big eyes. And..I don't know what to say, then °-° 




Cory is Beth's housemate. She sometimes behaves weird.



Eleanor is my last creation. She's very serious and polite. Poor thing.


Now you know them.


One of them will soon be downloadable, stay tuned! 



Byyyye *-* I love you all, inexistent followers *-*

3 commenti:

  1. O Gnac. La mia maialina è bellissima. Come tutte le tue simmine. *-*

    RispondiElimina
  2. Un pò di scritto non guasterebbe :P

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hehe, arriverà, ma aspetto che ci sia qualcuno a leggere prima! ^^

    RispondiElimina